Home > New Zealand > New Zealand, where hast thou Gone?

New Zealand, where hast thou Gone?

Originally set to arrive home on July 4, I was set to bum around Wellington for a good week and a half after my finals, too poor to do any traveling.  However, I just moved my flight up to June 27.  That means exactly 1 month from now, I will be 1.5 hours into my 12 hour flight from Auckland to LAX (after which I have an overnight flight to Pitt).

I love that I get to LAX 7 hours before I leave Auckland.

But really, a month left?  Where has this time gone.  I feel like I just got here, and I barely took any photos of Wellington.  Guess I’ll just have to make the most of my time left!

And of course come back to visit.  Gosh I love it here.

Advertisements
  1. Genna
    May 28, 2010 at 1:59 am

Why did you move your flight up?

2. May 28, 2010 at 8:10 am

I need to get 5 weeks of research in this summer, and so I was set to go up to State College pretty much immediately after I got back to the States. I’d like a little time in Pitt to hang out with family, friends before going back

3. Matt
    May 28, 2010 at 1:51 pm

I hear that some people do two semesters abroad…

4. Genna
    May 29, 2010 at 2:55 am

I hear ya! So crazy that it is almost over already. Don’t worry, I’ll go back with you. :) In the meantime, soak it up and enjoy!!! Miss you.

5. Kat
    June 15, 2010 at 5:08 pm

I can’t believe I’ve been there and come home already. It blows my mind. Get tons of pictures of Wellington, it was second best after te anau to me!

6. Matt
    July 9, 2010 at 4:08 am

The real question seems to be:
    Brandon’s blog, where hast thou gone?

1. No trackbacks yet.